When we have to change a filename on one of our broadcast files, we have to do the following:
- Ensure that the file is not currently in a pending playlist, or take suitable precautions like a backup copy of file.
- Rename the file in the local server saiwaves in both ~/audio as well as /local/audio24
- Rename the file or make a copy in ~/TOWRITE24KBPS and ~/TOWRITE96KBPS
- Make changes to both downloadfilename and filename in the local database
- Rename the file or make a copy in dl.radiosai.org
- Rename the file or make a copy in the playout server
- Make changes in the web server database by logging in to Plesk.