1. The script mount_cd.sh had a call to the binary message
which basically just displays a message to insert the cd. I have made this into an echo statement.
2. After that, main.sh had a call to the binary question
That also I turned into an echo statement.
3. Next, check_if_all_mp3.sh called the binary error
That also I changed to a simple echo statement. Then a call to question, which I turned to echo and read.
4. Next call to error and question come from main.sh which I again changed to echo and read.
5, Next came check_if_cd_entered.sh which had calls to error which I changed to echo.
6. Next, check_bc_entry.sh had a call to broadcastcenter, but it had already been commented out.
Importing worked after this.