Monday, January 30, 2017

problem logging on to Nettigritty phpMyAdmin - likely cyberoam issue

PB reported, "I am not able to access phpMyAdmin through Nettigritty Plesk. Any specific steps I need to do to get access to it?"

hn: "What happens when you click on the databases tab on the left, and then on phpmyadmin?"

PB: "Had tried this. It does not give access to phpMyAdmin page. It takes me to the login prompt.
Tested this on Firefox 43.0.4 and Safari 9.0.3"

hn: "If you are in "incognito mode" or something like that, the authentication may not work? It is working fine for me. Or it may be some javascript problem? Maybe try after clearing cache? or is it a cyberoam caching issue?"

PB: "It worked on my home computer. So cyberoam could be the cause of this issue."



No comments:

Post a Comment