More trials with Software Bisque Seeker Theater Edition:
- The About Seeker menu item and Solar System Map feature work when not in "Fulldome" mode, and when the flat screen version of "None" is selected in Settings -> Dome Projection.
- When writing scripts, leaving a space after the command tag and the first argument is a must. Wasted a lot of time wondering why <WAIT>20 was not working - it should be <WAIT>
- <DOMEIMAGE> doesn't work with jpg files. Targa files as given in the example are fine.
- <DOMEIMAGE> works best for small images - distorts panoramas etc.
- <QUIET> 0 makes not only sound effects, but also a counter of time elapsed while running scripts in flat screen mode - not in fulldome mode.
- The spaceship movement seems to be auto-linked to the nearest object.
Also, access to the Software Bisque support forums are linked to the subscription. After one year subscription elapses, "Access Denied" to the support forums. In my case, "Access Denied" even 12 days before expiry of subscription. Can't even reply to my own bug-report post!